Create a Better Quality of Life through Innovation and Automation
MFT Automation is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world-class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state-of-the-art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a Part of the MFT Automation Team
At MFT Automation, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, MFT is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We have openings, check it out!
Submit your application online below:
MFT Automation is a growing company that designs and manufactures high performance automation equipment for the packaging, printing, pharmaceutical, and food industries. If you’re looking to work in a high energy manufacturing environment, be on a team with incredibly creative people, and like being recognized and rewarded for your technical contributions building automation equipment solutions – apply today.
To support our customers in their success, we are looking for the right type of person to join our team as a Solder Assembly Technician. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of mechanical aptitude, demonstrates critical thinking, has the energy to finish time sensitive production goals and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Hand soldering SMT/THT Components
- Cable Assemblies
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Able to work off of detailed drawings.
- Fit and assemble mechanical and/or electrical components according to prints or sketches, and construct, rebuild and repair.
- Superb attention to detail, able to catch occasional errors and escalate prior to incorrect assembly. Resolves assembly problems and notifying manager to obtain additional resources for real-time corrective actions.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Must have 5 plus years of Surface Mount/Through Hole Soldering.
- Must have 5 plus years building cable assemblies.
- Able to hand crimp and build cable assemblies.
- High School diploma with significant assembly experience. Proven experience as an exceptional assembler
- Communication skills, Exercise Judgment, Decision Making, Team Player, Collaborative
- Understanding and prior experience with LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Understanding of 5S and able to maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures
- Understanding of Kanban process
- Understands best QA & documentation practices.
- High computer proficiency. Able to read and assemble from prints
- Able to use manual Tools, Power Tools in a safe, effective manner.
- Professional demeanor with ability to clearly articulate and collaboratively communicate with other departments such as management, machine shop and Integration department.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and proud to live out MFT Automation Core Values.
Privately owned MFT Automation is the world leader in design and manufacture of friction feeders and accessories, using the latest design techniques with state-of-the- art materials to provide solutions for our customers. Due to robust company growth, we are looking for a talented Mechanical Drafter to join our team.
As a member of the product development and custom automation team, Mechanical Drafter will work with other staff members to reach project goals.
- Understand product requirements and develop solutions
- Use theoretical calculations and analytical methods to develop and support mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards
- Assist sales in creating layouts.
- Review or create part drawings, solid models and bills of materials
- Understand manufacturing processes so that designs are within process capabilities.
- Interface with other engineering personnel and provide technical input during meetings/discussions.
- Provide technical problem solving
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Associates degree in Drafting and equivalent experience
- Develop detailed 3D mechanical drawings using SolidWorks, and/or Pro-E / Creo
- Interest in product and custom automation design.
- Minimum of 2 years solid modeling and drafting experience, preferably using SolidWorks, and/or Pro-E / Creo
- Strong knowledge of PDM
- Mechanical aptitude with hands-on skills
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
- Ability to excel in highly interactive team environment
- Commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- A high level of initiative and self confidence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and general use of PC applications
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth, competitive salary and benefits.